Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just some random thoughts...

Did ya get over the hump today or did you get buried under it? I wonder if they picked *seven* days for the calender instead of six or eight or whatever. The way it is now is a perfect seesaw. You have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on one side, Wednesday is the thing the board sits on and then Thursday, Friday and Saturday on the other end.

I know that we've had an uncanny mild winter here up until now so I really have no right to bitch, but I'm going to do it anyway!!! It is too frigging cold here!!!!!


I can't even really go outside because it's so bitterly cold to me. And as soon as I step out the door it feels like the cold jumps into my body and tightly coils itself around the entire length of my spine. It seriously sucks.

Got a walker for Darrin coming tomorrow. I'm so glad!!! Now if the doctor would just hurry up and get that paperwork filled in so Darrin could get his wheelchair instead of having to use this little one that we have would be great.

All of my meds are ready for pick-up tomorrow. They were actually ready today but I told them I wasn't coming in to pick them up until Thursday. So I guess I will go do that sometime tomorrow.

Pay the rent, pay the bills, grocery shop, pick up meds, yadda, yadda, yadda. I hate the first day of the month. I run around like a chicken with it's head cut off (yes, a chicken's body can and will run around without it's head attached. My grandmother on my dad's side always chopped their heads off and then hung the dead birds on the clothesline by their feet.).

Damn. I haven't made the budget for this month either. I guess I need to do that.

Get a gander at our two boys that are still in high school... they had to wear their uniforms for JROTC today.






My babies grew up too fast.

Stormy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stormy,

Soon it will be Spring, really.

Look at your boys! Attention! They are so handsome.

Hang in there, beautiful.

Nani