Thursday, March 01, 2007

So what's going to happen next?

My body is falling apart. Seriously. If it's not one thing, it's a dozen others.

Went to the doc and so he puts me on blood pressure medicine. Great, another med to take on a daily basis. Then he drops the bomb on me...

He told me I *HAD* to cut all the stress and worry out of my life period. He said that I'm literally on the verge of a heart attack and/or a stroke. Great.

He also referred me to a surgeon for breast reduction. If there is less weight there then it will be easier on my back. I go in to see the surgeon on March 15th. I go see the pain doctor on the 6th. The 6th can't get here fast enough for me!!!

Steven leaves for basic training on June 3rd. I'm dreading it, but I will be okay. He will be coming back after nine weeks.

I have to have my surgery, if there is to be any, very soon so that I will be able to take care of Darrin on my own without Steven's help. The other two are around, but they don't really get in there and help me.

How does one avoid stress and worry when that is all their life is?

Stormy

No comments: